How to design a minimalist kitchen in 20 ways here are 20 ideas on how you can achieve a minimalist style kitchen for your home! Here are a few tips to design minimalist yet functional kitchens: Color schemes used in modern kitchen design is neutral, but has a wide range, due to cabinet and countertop options.
As the name suggests, minimalist kitchens are all about scaling things back and doing more, with less.
This stunning space by elizabeth roberts. Embracing minimalism in your kitchen design can help establish a feeling of order and create more and more, designers are giving us the ability to hide or camouflage parts of the kitchen at our own choosing. The kitchen is where many choose to begin their own minimalist movement. When you live a minimalist life, it makes sense to spend some real money on the few things you have.
In recent years, the minimalist style is identified with Western art after World War II. The term minimalist comes from the direct translation of English “minimalist” which in real terms means: minimalist. This is the essence of this type of art and encompasses painting, sculpture, design and music.
Tips for kitchen design with minimalist style
For a small kitchen where space is the predominant point a minimalist kitchen is the best choice for your decor.
The straight lines of the furniture and appliances and neutral colors give a feeling of spaciousness that is appreciated at the time the stay is not as big as we would like.
But not only is good for small kitchen design, but for those that are large, this type of decoration in which it is essential only gives a sense of spaciousness and cleanliness.
For a minimalist kitchen design we recommend:
• Sort the furniture so that gives no feeling cramped. The position of the furniture is essential because the kitchen has to have maximum light.
• Think about what furniture is not strictly necessary and forget about them. Focus on the essentials.
• Avoid ostentatious and ornate furniture and various items over the counter. Furniture with many drawers or doors is not minimalist decor style. A small houseplant gives life and sense of harmony and a floating candle on a glass vase .
• Use furniture of the same color or at most two colors. For example, white is always one of the best colors for this type of decorations, furniture, mainly wood beech, pear and cherry browns, beige and brown.
• If you put the cabinets where the dishes are transparent, this will light up better to the rest of the room. If in addition these cabinets are not only clean and neat but also ordered, the feeling of space is even greater.
• The tiles must be clear and follow the harmony of the rest of the kitchen.
In short, the feeling of spaciousness, cleanliness, order and lighting are the keys to any room with minimalist style. Eliminate the expendable and sports essentials.