Even small studio apartment kitchens could be functional if you use all. Small kitchens just need some clever design ideas to make them practical and stylish. Hgtv has inspirational pictures, ideas and expert tips on small kitchen design, from color and countertops to seating and storage.
Get tips for arranging living room furniture in a way that creates a comfortable and welcoming environment and makes the most of your space.
20 unique small kitchen design ideas. Hgtv has inspirational pictures, ideas and expert tips on small kitchen design, from color and countertops to seating and storage. Your kitchen is an inspiration! A properly designed small kitchen has minimal clutter and maximum efficiency.
In recent years, the minimalist style is identified with Western art after World War II. The term minimalist comes from the direct translation of English “minimalist” which in real terms means: minimalist. This is the essence of this type of art and encompasses painting, sculpture, design and music.
Tips for kitchen design with minimalist style
For a small kitchen where space is the predominant point a minimalist kitchen is the best choice for your decor.
The straight lines of the furniture and appliances and neutral colors give a feeling of spaciousness that is appreciated at the time the stay is not as big as we would like.
But not only is good for small kitchen design, but for those that are large, this type of decoration in which it is essential only gives a sense of spaciousness and cleanliness.
For a minimalist kitchen design we recommend:
• Sort the furniture so that gives no feeling cramped. The position of the furniture is essential because the kitchen has to have maximum light.
• Think about what furniture is not strictly necessary and forget about them. Focus on the essentials.
• Avoid ostentatious and ornate furniture and various items over the counter. Furniture with many drawers or doors is not minimalist decor style. A small houseplant gives life and sense of harmony and a floating candle on a glass vase .
• Use furniture of the same color or at most two colors. For example, white is always one of the best colors for this type of decorations, furniture, mainly wood beech, pear and cherry browns, beige and brown.
• If you put the cabinets where the dishes are transparent, this will light up better to the rest of the room. If in addition these cabinets are not only clean and neat but also ordered, the feeling of space is even greater.
• The tiles must be clear and follow the harmony of the rest of the kitchen.
In short, the feeling of spaciousness, cleanliness, order and lighting are the keys to any room with minimalist style. Eliminate the expendable and sports essentials.